ISRO Recruitment Department of Space 2021 – 24 Officer Vacancy
ISRO Department of Space Last Date: 24/04/2021
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space has Released ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB) 24 posts of Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer and Purchase & Store Officer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidate read and may apply online form. Check out the details about ISRO Recruitment Department of Space 2021 below.
ISRO Department of Space Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of posts||Number of Vacancies||Reservation Details|
|Administrative Officer||06||UR- 04, OBC-02|
|Accounts Officer||06||UR- 05, OBC- 01|
|Purchase & Store Officer||11||UR- 08, OBC- 03, ST- 01|
Education Qualification & Experience:
- Administrative Officer:
- Qualification: MBA + 1 year experience in supervisory capacity, Or, Post Graduate + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity). Or, Graduate with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity)
- Experience: Should be in the areas of Administration.
- Accounts Officer:
- Qualification: ACA/FCA or AICWA/FICWA or MBA +1 year experience in supervisory capacity. Or, M.Com + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity). Or, B.Com/BBA/BBM with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity).
- Experience: Should be in the ares of Finance and Accounts/ Cost Accounting.
- Purchase & Store Officer:
- Qualification: MBA in Marketing or Materials Management + 1 year Experience in Supervisory capacity. Or, Graduate + Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management ( or any other subject relating to Purchase & Stores activity) with 3 years experience ( 1 year in supervisory capacity in the relevant field). Or, Post Graduate with 3 years experience ( 1 year in supervisory capacity in the relevant field). Or, Graduate with 5 years experience ( 2 years in supervisory capacity in the relevant field).
- Experience: Should be in the ares of Purchase & Stores.
Age limit of ISRO Recruitment Department of Space:
35 years as on 21/04/2021 ( 38 years for OBC candidates and 40 years for ST candidates, wherever posts are reserved). Serving Govt, employes, Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Disabilities, meritorious sports persons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India order.
Selection Process of ISRO Recruitment Department of Space:
- Written test will be conducted at twelve venues viz., Ahmadabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, ICRB reserves the right to cancel/ change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for written test will be sent only to the registered e-mail ID of candidates.
- Candidates have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in each part of the objective type test and also secure a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. Additionally, candidates should secure a minimum of 50% marks in the Descriptive type test.
- Based on performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for interview generally in the ratio of 1:7 to the category-wise number of vacancies.
- In the scheme of selection, performance in written test carries a weightage of 60% and performance in interview carries a weightage of 40%.
- Those who secure minimum 50% marks, each in written test and interview with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks, will be considered for emplacement in the order of merit.
- In case, sufficient number of OBC/ST/PWD candidates are not available for consideration for filling-up of the vacancies as are reserved for these categories, then relaxation in standards of selection will be extended to such candidates as per extant norms. There will however, be no relaxations in the qualification norms as notified.
Application Fee of ISRO Department of Space:
The application Fee is Rs. 250/- for each application. Candidates who apply to vacancies in both ISRO and SCI, should submit separate Applications along with separate Application Fee.
Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using internet Banking/ Debit card or ‘offline’ by visiting any SBI Branch. Candidates after submitting their application may pay the application fee either immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment, which is 23/04/2021. This is not to be confused with the last datefor submitting online application which is 21/04/2021.
Pre-printed SBI Challan (Candidate should download, print and pay the application fee in cash at any SBI Branch within 3 days of generation of challan or last day stipulated for payment 23/04/2021, whichever is earlier). The challan will be valid for the next three days only, from date of generation. If payment is not made within 3 days the challans, candidate has to regenerate the challan afresh and make payments within the time-limit as stated.
How to Apply ISRO REcruitment Department of Space 2021:
- A candidate should apply for only ONE POST (i.e. Administrative Officer Or Accounts Officer Or Purchase & Stores Officer)
- Candidates who intend to apply for vacancies in ISRO should apply against any one post NOs: 1 to 3. Candidates who intend to apply for vacancies in SCI should apply separately, against any one post Nos:4 to 6. Candidates can accordingly, apply for consideration against vacancies of both ISRO and SCL( to any post-i.e. Administrative Officer, OR Accounts Officer OR Purchase & Stores Officer).
- The application for online registration will be hosted in the ISRO website www.isro.gov.in between 01/04/2021 and 21/04/2021. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility candidates may apply duly following the procedure stated.
Online Application Click here.
For Advertisement Click here.