Verizon Job Openings for freshers At hyderabad
About Company : Verizon Communications Inc., headquartered in New York, is a Dow 30 company employing a diverse workforce of more than 180,000 dedicated employees around the globe. Every day, we connect people, companies and communities with our powerful network technology. Not many companies get the chance to change the industry and change the world through innovation. We do. And as we take on these exciting opportunities, we remain true to Verizon’s Credo, providing clear direction for every employee action, every day.
Job Role : Software Engineer
Qualification : BE/BTech/BSc/MSc/MCA
Experience Required : 3 Years
Job location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
- This position will provide comprehensive experience in the day to day support of Verizon’s internal, open systems SAN and Backup environments.
- Provide 24 x 7 X 365 coverage for the storage infrastructure.
- Handle crisis situations (crisis calls, initial research, and communication/escalation).
- Coordinate activities related to impacts, various break/fix activities (engaging vendors as necessary).
- Manage trouble ticket handling and communication coming into the storage organization – Perform trouble shooting and issue resolution.
- Perform the tech refresh activity like migrating data from end of service life storage to new box.
- Successful performance of this position results in increased availability of the Storage for all Open Systems environments on the Storage Area Network to help reach application MTTR goals.
- Ability to analysis performance issues on various situations and provide guideline to the team and applications counterpart.
- Provide recommendation on servers, load balancing, high availability, disaster recovery and storage architectures.
- Need to guide storage team on various crisis situations and provide action plan for resolution.
- Perform performance analysis using various tools like Unisphere, hi-command and performance advisor.
- Guide the team on various migration techniques EMC to EMC, HDS to HDS and NetApp to EMC/HDS.
- Need to interact with various application and database owners to understand the storage requirements and provide resolutions.
- Responsible for consulting and support on new storage vendors or extension of existing storage.
- Should be able to evaluate new storage vendor tools and technologies to support storage environment and automate storage monitoring processes.
- Must continuously analyze the environment for improvement opportunities for growth and stability.
Salary Offered : Best In The Industry
Apply Mode : Online