ICICI Bank Job Openings October 2016 2017
: ICICI Bank
: ICICI Bank is India’s second-largest bank with total assets of Rs. 4,062.34 billion (US$ 91 billion) at March 31, 2011 and profit after tax Rs. 51.51 billion (US$ 1,155 million) for the year ended March 31, 2011. The Bank has a network of 2,752 branches and 9,225 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Job Role : Business HR Manager
Qualification : MBA/PGD
Experience Required :
Official Website : 1 – 4 Years
Job location : Mumbai
Job Description :
- Formulation of HR strategies, plans and implementation of the same.
- Identify core competencies & skills critical to business and frame policies for key talent identification & recruitment.
- Compensation, reward and recognition programmes supporting business goals.
- Participation in the development & implementation of Performance Management System.
- Need assessment & development of training programs as per bank requirements.
- Leadership development and strategies to meet the requirements.
- Strategies & initiatives for improving employee performance and satisfaction.
- Communications of policies and practices to the employees for positive environment & addressing their needs & grievances.
- Ensure timely closure of Employee life cycle HR processes (e.g. Performance Management, Progressions, Salary revisions etc).
- Track trends in employees concerns /behavior and proactively address talent issues.
- Create understanding of culture and values of the bank to help decisions and actions of all employees.
- Managing & developing the HR management information system.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- MBA/PGD in HR from premier institute with around 1-4 years of HR generalist experience.
- Good knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies and sub-systems.
- Ability to appreciate and understand business situations and challenges and provide required HR support within the organizational framework.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to interact confidently with a diverse cross section of people.
Salary Offered : Best In The Industry
Apply Mode : Online