IBM Direct Interview Drive on 27th & 28th October
: IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
Job Role : Technical Support Associate
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
Experience Required : 0 – 4 Years
Official Website : www.ibm.com
Job location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- English: Fluent.
- Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Salary Offered : Best In The Industry
Apply Mode : Walkin
IBM Direct Interview Time : 11:00 AM – 02:00 PM
IBM Direct Interview Date : 27 & 28 Oct 2016
IBM Direct Interview Venue Details :
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park, 3B, Phase 2,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081.