Amazon Direct interview Drive From 27th to 31st October
: Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
Job Role : Transaction Risk Investigator
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience Required : 0 – 5 Years
Official Website : https://www.amazon.com/
Job location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
Salary Offered : Best In The Industry
Apply Mode : Walkin
Amazon Direct interview Time : 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Amazon Direct interview Date : 27 Oct – 31 Dec 2016
Amazon Direct interview Venue Details :
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.,
2870, Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru 560037.