IBM Freshers Walkin Interview Drive September 2016
Company : IBM
About Company : IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
Job Role/Designation : Technical Support Associate
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
Experience Required : 0 – 4 Years
Job location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
- English: Fluent.
Documents Required :
- 2 Passport size photographs
- One Photo ID Proof
- Updated Resume
Salary Offered : Best In The Industry
Apply Mode : Walk-in
IBM Freshers Walkin Interview Drive Time : 11:00 AM To 03:00 PM
IBM Freshers Walkin Interview Drive Date : 08th To 10th September 2016
IBM Freshers Walkin Interview Drive Venue Details :
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
C Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Behind Dell, Koramangala, Bangalore.
D1 Block, Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,